This year the Dutch Grand Prix of Formula 1 takes place on the circuit of Zandvoort. Working at Larex takes you to Zandvoort this year. With our Formula 1 promotion!
When working at Larex, you have a chance to win VIP tickets to the Dutch Grand Prix on 3 May. Together we will watch on the VIP tribune how Max Verstappen wins the Dutch Grand Prix.
Would you like a chance to win and are you curious about the terms and conditions of the promotion? Check it all out here:
Promotion Terms and Conditions for Professional Talents at Larex
- The Formula 1 promotion applies to all direct employees of DIT Holding – i.e. DIT Personeel and Larex – hereinafter referred to as DIT.
- The Formula 1 promotion does not apply to indirect staff of DIT.
- The promotion runs from 1 January 2020 up to and including 1 April 2020.
- The aim is for participants to work as many hours as possible during this period.
- The number of hours worked when the promotion ends is the actual hours invoiced to the customer where the employee has worked the hours.
- At the time of the race, the direct employee is shown in the personnel file of DIT, FMS, as an active employee.
- The first contract of the direct employee has a start date, i.e. first working day, dated before 1 January 2020.
- At the time of the race, the direct employee is shown in the personnel file of DIT, FMS, as working at a placement.
- Direct employees who do not meet the above terms and conditions may be excluded from participation.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or other goods.
- In the event there are multiple direct employees with the same number of hours worked, the winner will be drawn at random.
- We will not enter into any correspondence about the results.
- In any case in which these terms and conditions do not provide a decision will be taken by DIT.