Conditions and Regulations for Larex national referral promotion
– The referral promotion (read: commission) applies for all direct craftsmen of Larex Personeelsbemiddeling who bring in new professional talent.
– The referral promotion does not apply to indirect employees of Larex Personeelsbemiddeling or DIT Holding.
– The new craftsmen at Larex cannot already be present in the Larex Personeelsbemiddeling files (read: Larex).
– The incoming professional talent will be sent out to work on behalf of Larex or its associated names.
– Both the person who brought in the new craftsman and the newly introduced craftsman must clearly indicate that the registration took place as a result of the referral promotion.
– Once the new craftsman has worked at Larex for 192 hours within 7 weeks by way of temporary employment or secondment, the commission will be paid to the person who brought him/her in.
– There is no limit to the number of candidates you can introduce.
– For craftsmen who are employed or will be employed by Larex during the year of payment, the referral commission amount will be €500 gross.
– For craftsmen who are not employed or will not be employed by Larex during the year of payment, the referral commission amount will be €500 gross as well.
– This referral promotion applies for the period from 1 September 2018 to 30 September 2019.
– The date that the introduced employee begins work, between 1 September 2018 and 30 September 2019, will determine whether they are eligible for this referral promotion.
-Larex will handle the withholding of income tax from the gross payment.
– Larex reserves the right to end this referral promotion at any time without prior notice.
– If the right to payment is being disputed, Larex management will make the decision on the matter.