A craftsman is only as good as their tools
Together with the client, Larex Personeelsbemiddeling has the responsibility to offer a work environment to our employees where machinery, tools and materials can be used safely and efficiently.
Larex Personeelsbemiddeling has tools and protective clothing in stock. If necessary, Larex Personeelsbemiddeling staff can be provided with a wide range of tools and protective materials when they start working on projects for our clients.
Regardless of whether the Larex Personeelsbemiddeling employee will be working in a workshop or on a building site, all the necessary materials are available.
This is a shortlist of the equipment that we have in stock: :
- construction helmets
- hearing protection
- safety glasses
- masks for painters
- various coveralls for specific environments (indoors/outdoors)
- safety shoes with steel toes
- toolboxes with hammers, screwdrivers, etc.
Safety starts with you
Safety in and around the workplace begins with the proper use of machinery and tools, working according to procedures, company rules and quality, environmental, safety and fire regulations. Our goal is to address health and safety risks for our employees at the source.
- selection of professionals with appropriate qualifications and experience
- instructions before starting on a project regarding the working conditions and safety
- guidance on the first day of work
- contacts that speak the language of the worker
- evaluations with the employee and client
Did you encounter any unsafe situations while working for Larex Personeelsbemiddeling on a project? Please report this directly by calling: +31 88 49 49 609.