Larex has more than 15 years’ experience with Temporary employment and secondment of European Staff and is the biggest company in Holland in Engineering, Construction, Metal industry and Painting sector.
You like working as an electrician in the utility sector. Because of your broad experience you can work on, for example, the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical installations, cabling, switch boxes, distributors, meter cupboards and lighting systems in the utility sector.
- Salary 490€-510€ net / 40 hours, paid on a weekly basis
- € 0.19 / km allowance for owners of own car
- Single room and wi-fi at no extra cost for the candidate
- Health insurance
- Free work clothes and shoes and the necessary tools for the job
- Possibility of contact in your own language
- Long-term projects and stable employment
- Working conditions in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the NBBU
- Administrative support department for all candidates (including BSN, VCA)
For the recommendation of new employees, Larex also offers an attractive bonus of 750 € gross!
- Experience in working in the above-mentioned position for at least 3 years
- Ability to work on the basis of a technical drawing
- Own car is a plus
- Drivers license B
- Knowledge of English or German