Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
At our client in the west of the Netherlands you will be working as a paint sprayer in the metal conservation sector.
You know how to process 2-component coatings to achieve the correct thickness. You have sufficient experience to independently apply the various types of coating in the correct way. This includes, of course, any preparation work.
Your work consists of the pre-treatment (blasting), masking and airless spraying of steel structures, machinery parts or components for the petrochemical industry.
• At least 2 years of experience as an airless sprayer
• Experience with a paint meter (micrometres)
• Experience in mixing paint
• Experience in operating an aggregate
• Experience in powder coating is a plus
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a plus)
• Knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time.
What does Larex offer
• A salary of between €450 and €520 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/job security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter on +31 88 49 49 600 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.