Larex has more than 15 years’ experience with Temporary employment and secondment of European Staff and is the biggest company in Holland in Engineering, Construction, Metal industry and Painting sector.
For several clients we are looking for plumbers within the utility/industrial sector. You will work independently in a team on various installations. This can be central heating, sewage and rainwater drainage systems, as well as the installation of bathrooms and toilets, often in office buildings, production facilities or distribution centres. You install pipework and are able to work based on drawings and in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- You have a relevant diploma.
- You have specific experience within the sector
- You are capable of working independently based on drawings.
- You have a category B driving license.
- You can communicate in English and/or German.
What do we expect from you?
- You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
- You have a VCA diploma or are prepared to obtain this through Larex
What is LAREX offering?
- Weekly salary
- A company car if you work in a pair + a free fuel card
- Certified housing paid by Larex, with your own room and Wi-Fi!
- Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU collective bargaining agreement (CAO)
- A Larex contact person
- Continuous work at interesting projects for good companies!
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
- Health insurance
- The possibility of obtaining diplomas, such as a VCA and working at height certificate
- Personal protective equipment and work clothing
- Good tools
- Right to pension
- If you come with your own car, you will receive €0.19 for commuting, from the 1st km
- Help with applying for a citizen service number (BSN number)
Do you have more questions? Contact our Recruiter or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org