With more than 15 years of experience in the secondment of qualified personel from Europe, Larex is the largest company in the Netherlands employing technical personel. Larex specializes in technical, construction, metallurgy and painting industries.
As a carpenter, you work with wood for the construction industry. On the basis of the technical drawing, you perform stamping, roof trusses, strut and wall support structures. You finish interiors, lay the floors, install partition walls and ceilings, insert windows, doors doors and frames, you can work with plasterboards. You are involved renovation projects of residental objects.
• Relevant work experience
• Possession of a cat. B driving license
• Owning your own car (is an advantage)
• English or German language level sufficient to understand work-related instructions
• Knowledge and ability to use technical drawing
• Able to do self-reliant work
What does Larex Personeelsbemiddeling offer
• Net weekly salary between €490 and €540 (depending on experience) based on 40 hours of work
• Travel expenses reimbursement (applies to employees with their own car)
• Weekly pay system
• Long-term projects/job finding certainty
• Working conditions according to the NBBU CAO
In addition to the above-mentioned renumeration, we also offer/guarantee:
• Health insuarance
• Payment of pension contributions
• Personal protective equipment
• Possibility to obtain a VCA certificate
If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter on +31682877065 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.