With more than 15 years of experience in the secondment of qualified personel from Europe, Larex is the largest company in the Netherlands employing technical personel. Larex specializes in technical, construction, metallurgy and painting industries.
As a prefab-carpenter you are involved in the production of prefabricated concrete elements. You work with standard products, but also custom-made elements: from concrete city benches to concrete facades for large construction projects. Based on the technical drawing, you create wooden molds on your own in the production hall or in preparation for production. Your tasks include cutting, milling, gluing, inspection of ready elements and possible cleaning and smoothing of blemishes.
• Relevant work experience
• Possession of a cat. B driving license
• Owning your own car (is an advantage)
• English or German language level sufficient to understand work-related instructions
• Knowledge and ability to use technical drawing
• Able to do self-reliant work
What does Larex Personeelsbemiddeling offer
• Net weekly salary between €460 and €510 (depending on experience) based on 40 hours of work
• Travel expenses reimbursement (applies to employees with their own car)
• Weekly pay system
• Long-term projects/job finding certainty
• Working conditions according to the NBBU CAO
In addition to the above-mentioned renumeration, we also offer/guarantee:
• Health insuarance
• Payment of pension contributions
• Personal protective equipment
• Possibility to obtain a VCA certificate
If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter on +31682877065 or write to us at email@example.com.