Larex has more than 15 years’ experience with Temporary employment and secondment of European Staff and is the biggest company in Holland in Engineering, Construction, Metal industry and Painting sector.
As a central heating monteur you focus on everything to do with heating and installation technology in the industrial and utility sector. You will be constructing, installing and maintaining steel pipework, large air-conditioning installations and boiler houses on a daily basis. You feel comfortable working with any kind of system. Varied work and responsibility, that is what makes you, as a central heating monteur . You will be working on a variety of projects, based on good working conditions. A professional finish is simply standard for you.
- You have a relevant diploma.
- You have specific experience within the industry
- You have at least 3 years of working experience within the sector.
- You are capable of working independently based on drawings.
- You have a category B driving license.
- You can communicate in English and/or German.
What do we expect from you?
- You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
- You have a VCA diploma or are prepared to obtain this through Larex.
What is LAREX offering?
- Weekly salary
- A company car if you work in a pair + a free fuel card
- Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU collective bargaining agreement (CAO)
- A Larex contact person
- Continuous work at interesting projects for good companies!
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
- Health insurance
- The possibility of obtaining diplomas, such as a VCA and working at height certificate
- Personal protective equipment and work clothing
- Good tools
- Right to pension
- If you come with your own car, you will receive €0.19 for commuting, from the 1st km
- Help with applying for a citizen service number (BSN number)
Do you have more questions? Contact our Recruiter or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org