Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
At our client in the centre of the Netherlands you will be working as a Heidenhain CNC programmer. Our client manufactures components for the high-tech, automotive and engineering sector.
Items vary from 2 to 50 cm and are often produced in larger series. As a programmer you understand the essence of a good design and logical thought-out programme to keep the process simple, quick and efficient. You programme several milling machines with the Heidenhain controls and, when questions/difficulties occur, you will help the operator to resolve the issue. Our customer employs several operators so it is important that you have good communication skills and can easily transfer your knowledge.
You can work independently and know how to set priorities.
• Experience in the above position
• Experience with Heidenhain, other control systems are a bonus
• To be able to independently programme a milling machine
• Able to change tools independently
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a plus)
• Knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
You don’t have any experience with Heidenhain? We would still appreciate to receive your response as we are searching for staff for several clients. You can also contact us on +31 88 49 49 600.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time.
What does Larex offer
• A salary of between €500 and €560 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/job security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter on +31 88 49 49 600 or via email at email@example.com.