Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
At our client in the east of the Netherlands you will be independently programming Heidenhain controlled CNC milling machines. The products you will be making are destined for various markets, such as the on- and offshore industry, rotating equipment, heavy machinery and recycling industries. The products vary from 2 to 6 meters in length and are mainly produced as single parts or in small numbers (max. 10 items). You will program the milling machine whereby the largest machine can handle products in a size of 15x5x3. You will then clamp the product independently and properly (this is a requirement). Based on the technical drawing you will set up the lathe independently. You can decide which tools are the best to use for each situation. You are responsible for the end result, so you also know how to properly and neatly check the dimensions of the product. You can work independently and you make sure that you do not exceed the calculated/scheduled deadline.
• Experience in the above position
• Experience with Heidenhain and able to program this system independently
• Experience with other control systems is a plus
• Able to change tools independently
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a plus)
• Knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time.
You don’t have any experience with Heidenhain? We would still appreciate to receive your response as we are searching for employees for several clients. You can also contact us on +31 88 49 49 600.
What does Larex offer
• A salary of between €430 and €550 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/employment security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter on +31 88 49 49 600 or via email at email@example.com.