Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
At our client in the centre of the Netherlands you will be independently programming FANUC controlled CNC milling machines. You would also be responsible for programming in CAD/CAM, in particular using OneCNC. The products you make are intended for interior finishings, roofs and façades, and steel frame constructions. The workpieces vary in length, products are made according to the customer’s wishes and mainly produced as a one-off or in small numbers. You are used to working with stainless steel, aluminium and galvanised strip steel. Based on a technical drawing you will programme the 5-axled milling machine using OneCNC and provide a perfect end result. The client seeks someone for a longer term cooperation.
• Experience with FANUC and able to programme this system independently
• Experience with other control systems is a bonus
• Experience with OneCNC is a real bonus
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a bonus)
• Knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time
You don’t have any experience with OneCNC?
What does Larex offer
• A salary of between €450 and €600 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/job security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN