Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
At our client in the centre of the Netherlands you will be independently programming Fanuc controlled CNC lathes. The products you will be making are for various markets, such as the high-tech, automotive and mechanical engineering sectors. The products vary from 1 to 1.5 meters in length and are produced as single parts or in small numbers (10-20 items). The materials used are stainless steel and/or black steel. You will program the lathe independently based on technical drawings. You will determine the tolerances, clamp the product and ensure that the process runs in accordance with the programming. You know how to work with different tools and materials, and how you can use these efficiently. You also know when tools need to be replaced and ensure that this is reported on time. You are responsible for the final result, so you also know how to properly check the dimensions of the product. You can work independently and you make sure that you do not exceed the calculated/scheduled deadline.
• Experience in the above position
• Experience with Fanuc or Fagor and able to program these independently
• Experience with other control systems is a plus
• Able to change tools independently
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a plus)
• Knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time
You don’t have any experience with Fanuc? We would still appreciate to receive your response as we are searching for employees for several clients. You can also contact us on +31 88 49 49 600.
What does Larex offer
• A salary of between €430 and €550 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/employment security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter on +31 6 10 93 08 84 or +31 6 13 67 52 93 or via email at email@example.com.