Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
For our client, a modern engineering company specialising in the production of small and medium-sized components, we are looking for a programmer interested in a long-term project.
Parts are produced as single items or in series. The projects are carried out for customers in the following sectors: construction and maintenance of machines, food industry, maritime industry, civil engineering.
• Experience in the above position
• Independent interpretation of the customer’s drawings
• Initial preparation of the work, including the processing sequence
• Programming using the control panel
• Setting up and operating the machine
• Quality control of the produced items
• Manufacturing parts to the customer’s specifications
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a plus)
• Knowledge of the English or German language
You don’t have any experience with Sinumerik? We would still appreciate to receive your response as we are searching for staff for several clients. You can also contact us on +31 88 49 49 600.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time.
What does Larex offer
• A salary of between €430 and €550 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/job security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter on +31 88 49 49 600 or via email at email@example.com.