Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
As a construction or industrial painter in the Netherlands you mainly focus on the maintenance and protection of objects such as bridges, warehouses and steel structures. It is of great importance that the quality is such that the work offers protection for a longer period of time.
Your daily work will consist of, among other things, the preparation of various surfaces, such as concrete and steel. This can be both mechanically, by blasting, grinding or high pressure cleaning or by manually sanding and washing. After a good preparation, you will apply the various finishes with brushes and rollers, but will also use spraying equipment. You will often work at a height, depth or hard-to-reach areas.
If you have experience with this type of work, are looking for a nice job and meet the requirements listed below; we would really like to hear from you!
• Demonstrable recent experience as a construction painter of at least 3 years (no longer than 6 months ago)
• Preferably in possession of a diploma
• Sufficient skills in English or German to make yourself understood and to understand instructions
• Driving license B, and own transport is a preference
• VCA diploma is a preference
• You preferably have your own hand tools
• You are willing to work under varying weather conditions and are physically strong
• You have no fear of heights and preferably have experience with working on a hydraulic platform
What do we expect from you?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You have a VCA diploma or are prepared to obtain this through Larex.
What does Larex offer
• A salary of up to €530 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Weekly payment of your salary
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/job security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Hand tools
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter via email at email@example.com.