Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
At our client in the east of the Netherlands you will fit and weld parts for constructions used in the food sector.
You can fit and weld the parts independently and based on a technical drawing. You will be working with stainless steel (thin plate and pipe). Because of your experience, you can determine for yourself how you can make the final product in the fastest way (for example tack welding first and further welding later in an easier position). The client uses the TIG welding process (141) and sporadically also MIG (135).
The maximum thickness is 10 mm, depending on the product that you are creating. It is therefore highly desirable that you can weld different thicknesses without causing damage.
• A diploma or proven experience in metal construction
• Certificates for process 141, for 135 is a plus
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a plus)
• Knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time.
What does Larex offer
• A salary of between €450 and €520 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/employment security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter on +31 88 49 49 600 or via email at email@example.com.