Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
At our client in the centre of the Netherlands you will be independently turning cylinders on a conventional lathe based on technical drawings. The products you are making are for the aviation, offshore, marine and heavy lifting industry.
The cylinders vary from 3 to 8 meters in length and have different diameters. You will produce the items in series, are able to work at a certain pace and ensure their quality at the same time.
You will work based on a technical drawing, clamp the product independently and know the required operations to achieve the correct result. A conventional lathe has no secrets for you and you are also able to transfer your knowledge to new colleagues.
Because you are responsible for your own results, you also know how to properly and neatly check the dimensions of the product.
• A diploma or proven experience in machining
• Able to clamp the product independently
• Able to change tools independently
• If you can also do assembly work, this will be a big plus
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a plus)
• Knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time.
What does Larex offer
• A salary of between €450 and €530 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/employment security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter on+31 88 49 49 600 or via email at email@example.com.