Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
As a drywall installer in the Netherlands you mainly and independently build and/or install various types of walls and ceiling systems. You will mainly work in buildings that are built new, being rebuilt or renovated. These are often offices, schools or hospitals. You will work with different types of systems, such as metal stud and timber frame.
Your daily work consists of, among other things, measuring walls and ceilings to be installed, sizing various parts, installing frames, uprights, various (sheet) materials and anchor points. You are, of course, able to read drawings and, when necessary, you will also level the walls. In some cases you will be responsible for the finish, for example, by applying wallpaper or paint.
If you have experience with this type of work, are looking for a nice job and meet the requirements listed below; we would really like to hear from you!
• Demonstrable recent experience as a wall and ceiling installer of at least 3 years (no longer than 6 months ago)
• Preferably in possession of a diploma
• You have technical and spatial awareness
• You are precise and accurate
• You are physically strong
• Sufficient skills in English or German to make yourself understood and to understand instructions
• Driving license B, and own transport is a preference
• VCA diploma is a preference
• You preferably have your own hand tools
What do we expect from you?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You have a VCA diploma or are prepared to obtain this through Larex.
What does Larex Personeelsbemiddeling offer
• A salary of up to €530 net per week, for 40 hour working
• Weekly payment of your salary
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/job security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Hand tools
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter via email at email@example.com.