Larex has more than 15 years’ experience with Temporary employment and secondment of European Staff and is the biggest company in Holland in Engineering, Construction, Metal industry and Painting sector.
As a wiring technician you will independently install, wire, connect, control and switch boxes based on drawing or electrical diaframs.But you are also responsible for checking and testing various installations. Your work mainly takes places in a workshop, but sometimes on a location.
- You have a relevant diploma
- You have specific experience within the meter cupboards
- You have at least 3 years experience within the sector
- You are capable of working independently based on drawings
- You have a category B driving license
- You can communicate in English and/or German
What do we expect from you?
- You are flexible, reliable and work hard
- You have a VCA diploma or are prepared to obtain this through Larex
What is LAREX offering?
- Weekly salary
- A company car if you work in a pair + a free fuel card
- Certified housing paid by Larex, with your own room and Wi-Fi!
- Working conditions in accorddance with the NBBU collective bargaining agreement (CAO)
- A Larex contact person
- Continuous work at interesting projects for good companies!
In additioon to your wage you will also receive:
- Health insurrance
- The possibility of obaining diplomas, such as a VCA and working at height Certificate, NEN3140, ATEX
- Personal protective equipment and work clothing
- Good tools
- Right to pension
- If you come with your own car, you will receive €0.19 for commuting, from the 1st km
- Help with applying for a citizen service number (BSN number)
Do you have more questions? Contact our recruiter or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.