Larex has more than 15 years’ experience with Temporary employment and secondment of European Staff and is the biggest company in Holland in Engineering, Construction, Metal industry and Painting sector.
Instruments, transmitters, motors, pumps, conveyors. Have we got your attention? Then it is you we are looking for.
In this role you will be responsible for the construction, installation and maintenance of various machines and electrical installations of industrial projects, carrying out repair and maintenance work, installing and/or removing E&I equipment, etc.
- Salary 490€-510€ net / 40 hours, paid on a weekly basis
- € 0.19 / km allowance for owners of own car
- Single room and wi-fi at no extra cost for the candidate
- Health insurance
- Free work clothes and shoes and the necessary tools for the job
- Possibility of contact in your own language
- Long-term projects and stable employment
- Working conditions in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the NBBU
- Administrative support department for all candidates (including BSN, VCA)
For the recommendation of new employees, Larex also offers an attractive bonus of 750 € gross!
- Experience in working in the above-mentioned position for at least 3 years
- Ability to work on the basis of a technical drawing
- Own car is a plus
- Drivers license B
- Knowledge of English or German