Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
At our client in the southwest of the Netherlands you will fit and weld constructions for industrial buildings and offshore projects.
You can fit structural parts independently, based on technical drawings, by way of marking, sawing, cutting, drilling, tack welding and welding. Within the company, they use the welding processes 135 and 138 in various positions, but most frequently for flat fillet welding (PA).
Depending on the amount of activity at the client, the amount of welding work may vary each week. One week you work more as a fitter and transport your product to the welding department, while the other week you will also be welding. Our client takes into account what type of work you prefer to do. You can work independently and you make sure that you do not exceed the calculated/scheduled deadline.
• A diploma or proven experience in metal construction
• Certificates for 135/138 is a plus
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a plus)
• Knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time.
What does Larex offer
• A salary of between €450 and €520 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/employment security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter on +31 6 10 93 08 84 or +31 6 13 67 52 93 or via email at email@example.com.