Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
At our client in the east of the Netherlands you will be working as a mechanical fitter for the food industry.
After a thorough training period, you will be working independently based on technical drawings. You will build various modules/units (you will be taught all these) in the workshop of the customer. You are a handy person who knows how to quickly achieve the desired result. After the entire line has been tested, you will go to see the client of our customer (this can be in the Netherlands or abroad) and here you will build that same machine line. It is possible that you may need to change something on the spot, and you will use your knowledge and experience to create a good solution (for example welding a piece together if this is better). You will never be alone at the client as there is always a project group present, so if you can’t find a solution, you can always ask your colleagues.
• A diploma or demonstrable experience in mechanical engineering or mechatronics
• A VCA VOL certificate or willing to quickly obtain one
• Aerial platform certificate or willing to quickly obtain one
• Experience with welding
• Experience with electro is a real plus
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a plus)
• Knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time.
What does Larex offer
• A salary of between €450 and €520 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/job security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter on +31 88 49 49 600 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.