Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
For clients throughout the Netherlands we are looking for powder coaters.
You are responsible for hanging products on the powder line, and the machine- or manual application of a powder coat according to the applicable standards. To achieve the correct layer thickness, you need to know how to set up the machine. It is also important that the temperature of the oven, in which the elements are heated, is properly set. You will ensure that products are properly pre-processed according to the applicable standards and regulations.
• At least 2 years experience as a powder coater
• Experience in manual powder coating on coat thickness
• Experience in machine powder coating
• Knowledge of safety regulations
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a bonus)
• Knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time.
What does Larex offer
• A salary of between €400 and €450 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/job security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN