Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
As a renovation painter in the Netherlands you mainly decorate and maintain wooden elements, such as window frames, doors and eaves of various objects. Quality, cleanliness and speed are important requirements.
Your daily work will consist of the preparation of surfaces through washing, sanding, filling and caulking. In addition, as a maintenance painter you will carry out small repairs to surfaces before the correct application of primer and topcoat layers to achieve the desired end result.
If you have experience with this type of work, are looking for a nice job and meet the requirements listed below; we would really like to hear from you!
• Demonstrable recent experience as a renovation painter of at least 3 years (no longer than 6 months ago)
• Preferably in possession of a diploma
• You are precise and accurate
• You are physically strong
• Sufficient skills in English or German to make yourself understood and to understand instructions
• Driving license B, and own transport is a preference
• VCA diploma is a preference
• You preferably have your own hand tools
What do we expect from you?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You have a VCA diploma or are prepared to obtain this through Larex.
What does Larex Personeelsbemiddeling offer
• A salary of up to €550 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Weekly payment of your salary
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/job security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Hand tools
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter via email at email@example.com.