Larex has more than 15 years’ experience with Temporary employment and secondment of European Staff and is the biggest company in Holland in Engineering, Construction, Metal industry and Painting sector.
As a sprinkler fitter, you work on all common sprinkler systems, of both new and existing installations. You work consists, for example, installing pipework in ceilings and in floors, Installing main pipework, installing and removing sprinklers, adjusting sprinkler systems, and minor maintenance and testing of systems.
- You have a relevant diploma.
- You have knowledge of sprinkler technology.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience within the sector.
- You are capable of working independently based on drawings.
- You have a category B driving license.
- You can communicate in English and/or German.
What do we expect from you?
- You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
- You have a VCA diploma or are prepared to obtain this through Larex.
What is LAREX offering?
- Weekly salary
- A company car if you work in a pair + a free fuel card
- So no other extra costs
- Certified housing paid by Larex, with your own room and Wi-Fi!
- Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU collective bargaining agreement (CAO)
- A Larex contact person
- Continuous work at interesting projects for good companies!
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
- Health insurance;
- The possibility of obtaining diplomas, such as a VCA and working at height certificate;
- Personal protective equipment and work clothing;
- Good tools;
- Right to pension
- If you come with your own car, you will receive €0.19 for commuting, from the 1st km
- Help with applying for a citizen service number (BSN number)
Do you have more questions? Contact our recruiter or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org