With more than 15 years of experience in the secondment of qualified personel from Europe, Larex is the largest company in the Netherlands employing technical personel. Larex specializes in technical, construction, metallurgy and painting industries.
As a steel fixer, you are responsible fort he installation of reinforcements fort he concrete load-bearing structures of buildings. You mainly participate in industrial and infrastracture projects. Part of your job is to prepare reinforcing steel, processing, cutting and shaping of reinforcement frames by means of relevant machines. You placet he reinforcement in the formwork according tot he project, then you pour concrete into the preciously prepared structure.
• Relevant work experience
• Possession of a cat. B driving license
• Owning your own car (is an advantage)
• English or German language level sufficient to understand work-related instructions
• Knowledge and ability to use technical drawing
• Able to do self-reliant work
What does Larex Personeelsbemiddeling offer
• Net weekly salary between €470 and €520 (depending on experience) based on 40 hours of work
• Travel expenses reimbursement (applies to employees with their own car)
• Weekly pay system
• Long-term projects/job finding certainty
• Working conditions according to the NBBU CAO
In addition to the above-mentioned renumeration, we also offer/guarantee:
• Health insuarance
• Payment of pension contributions
• Personal protective equipment
• Possibility to obtain a VCA certificate
If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter on +31682877065 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.