Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals.
Because of this, Larex is the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
As an experienced tiler, you are familiar with all aspects of the construction sector. You will mainly work on new construction and/or renovation projects in the housing sector.
If you have experience with this type of work, are looking for a nice job and meet the requirements listed below; we would really like to hear from you!
- Demonstrable relevant work experience as descripted above
- Preferably in possession of a diploma
- A category B driving license
- Own transport (is a bonus)
- Knowledge of the English and/or German language
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Able to work independently
What does Larex Personeelsbemiddeling offer
- A salary of €460 to €550 for a 40 hour working week (depending on the relevant work experience)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (when applicable)
- Weekly salary payment
- Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
- Contact person speaking your language
- Long-term projects/job security
- Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
- Health insurance
- Entitlement to a pension
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Hand and electric tools
- Option to obtain a VCA certificate
- Help with applying for a BSN