With over 15 years of experience in posting skilled workers from Europe, Larex is the largest company in the Netherlands employing technical staff. Larex specializes in the technical, construction, metallurgical and painting industries.
As a tiler in the Netherlands you will mainly and independently be tiling toilets and bathrooms. You will be working at large-scale projects in locations such as hospitals and schools. These projects may be new constructions and/or renovation projects.
Your daily activities include: removing old tiles, levelling surfaces and further preparation of the surface to be tiled. But also using adhesive or mortar to apply wall and floor tiles, and sealing and grouting. You are, of course, able to carry out the measuring and cutting independently to achieve the best result.
If you have experience with this type of work, are looking for a nice job and meet the requirements listed below; we would really like to hear from you!
- A salary up to €520 net / 40 hour, paid on weekly basis
- € 0.19 / km allowance for owners of own car
- Single room and Wi-Fi at no extra cost for the candidate
- Health insurance
- Free work clothes and shoes
- Possibility of contact in your own language
- Long-term projects and stable employment
- Working conditions in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the NBBU
- Administrative support department for all candidates (including BSN, VCA)
For the recommendation of new employees, Larex also offers an attractive bonus of 750 € gross!
- Experience in working in the above-mentioned position for at least 3 years
- Own car is a plus
- Driving license B
- Knowledge of English or German
If you are interested in our job offer, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or contact us directly on the phone number: +31 623 12 28 90