With over 15 years of experience in posting skilled workers from Europe, Larex is the largest company in the Netherlands employing technical staff. Larex specializes in the technical, construction, metallurgical and painting industries.
As a wallpaper hanger in the Netherlands you will be applying various types of wall coverings. This can be at large-scale projects, such as hospitals and schools, but you will also freshen up small walls in offices and residential homes. Various types of wallpaper and wall coverings may be used, and it is important that you know how to handle all these in the correct way. Neatness and speed are hereby very important.
Your daily work will consist of the preparation of surfaces through sanding and impregnating. You will be able to measure and cut the material independently. In some cases, you work with a gluing machine. The most commonly used materials in the Netherlands are fibreglass wallpaper, paper wallpaper and non-woven wallpaper. In addition, unusual materials, such as photo wallpaper and textiles, are also used.
If you have experience with this type of work, are looking for a nice job and meet the requirements listed below; we would really like to hear from you!
- A salary up to €520 net / 40 hour, paid on weekly basis
- € 0.19 / km allowance for owners of own car
- Single room and wi-fi at no extra cost for the candidate
- Health insurance
- Free work clothes and shoes
- Possibility of contact in your own language
- Long-term projects and stable employment
- Working conditions in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the NBBU
- Administrative support department for all candidates (including BSN, VCA)
For the recommendation of new employees, Larex also offers an attractive bonus of 750 € gross!
- Experience in working in the above-mentioned position for at least 3 years
- Own car is a plus
- Driving license B
- Knowledge of English or German
If you are interested in our job offer, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on the phone number: +31 623 12 28 90