Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
As a wallpaperer in the Netherlands you will be applying various types of wall coverings. This can be at large-scale projects, such as hospitals and schools, but you will also freshen up small walls in offices and residential homes. Various types of wallpaper and wall coverings may be used, and it is important that you know how to handle all these in the correct way. Neatness and speed are hereby very important.
Your daily work will consist of the preparation of surfaces through sanding and impregnating. You will be able to measure and cut the material independently. In some cases, you work with a gluing machine. The most commonly used materials in the Netherlands are fibreglass wallpaper, paper wallpaper and non-woven wallpaper. In addition, unusual materials, such as photo wallpaper and textiles, are also used.
If you have experience with this type of work, are looking for a nice job and meet the requirements listed below; we would really like to hear from you!
• Demonstrable recent experience as a wallpaperer of at least 3 years (no longer than 6 months ago)
• Preferably in possession of a diploma
• You have technical and spatial awareness
• You are precise and accurate
• You are physically strong
• Sufficient skills in English or German to make yourself understood and to understand instructions
• Driving license B, and own transport is a preference
• VCA diploma is a preference
• You preferably have your own hand tools
What does Larex Personeelsbemiddeling offer
• A salary of up to €530 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Weekly payment of your salary
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/job security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Hand tools
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.