Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals, and is the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
At our client in the northwest of the Netherlands you will fit and weld constructions for industrial buildings, decorative work and the mechanical sector. You can fit and weld the products independently and based on a technical drawing. You can do this in the various required welding positions. Because of your experience, you know how you can make the final product in the fastest way (for example tack welding first and further welding later in an easier position). Within the company they work mainly with the MIG (135) and MAG (138) processes.
The maximum thickness is 10 mm and is mainly sheetmetal, depending on the product that you are working on. It is therefore desirable that you can weld different thicknesses without causing damage. The company distinguishes itself by having an informal culture where people work hard together and help each other to finish a job. The position is a combination of constructing and welding, and there are no exceptions. After a longer period in employment, there is room for personal development (operating welding robots, construction fitting, etc.).
• A diploma or proven experience in metal construction
• Certificates for 135/138 is a plus
• No 9-to-5 mentality
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a plus)
• Knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time.
What does Larex offer
• A salary of between €450 and €520 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/employment security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN
Do you still have questions or do you want more information? If so, please contact our recruiter on +31 88 49 49 600 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.