Larex has more than 15 years of experience in the temporary deployment and secondment of European professionals. Larex is also the largest company in the Netherlands in the engineering, construction, metal and painting sector.
At our client in the west of the Netherlands you will be welding products for the maritime and offshore market. You can work independently from drawing and as a welding specialist you ensure the right weld (plate) with process Mig (135) and MAG (138). You will only work with black steel and with a material thickness between 1 and 8 cm. Pipe welding is frequently required. The most common position is PA (flat) and sporadically a more difficult position will be needed. A high degree of independence is expected and you make sure that you do not exceed the calculated/scheduled deadline.
• A diploma or proven experience in metal construction
• Experience with heavy-duty construction work is a plus
• Certificates for 135/138 is a plus
• No 9-to-5 mentality
• Driving license B
• Own transport (is a plus)
• Knowledge of the English and/or Dutch language
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• You are flexible, reliable and work hard.
• You are interested in working for a longer period of time.
What does Larex offer
• A salary between €450 and €520 net per week, for a 40 hour working week
• Travel expenses (when applicable)
• Weekly salary payment
• Accommodation paid by Larex, single room and Wi-Fi
• Contact person speaking your language
• Long-term projects/employment security
• Working conditions in accordance with the NBBU CAO (collective bargaining agreement)
In addition to your wage you will also receive:
• Health insurance
• Entitlement to a pension
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Option to obtain a VCA certificate
• When driving your own car you receive € 0.19 per kilometre for commuter traffic, as from the 1st kilometre
• Help with applying for a BSN