Meet our professional Adrian Gargula
Meet our professional Adrian Gargula. This 39 year old concrete shutterer from Poland has been working for Larex since January 2020. In this interview he talks about his work and why he so enjoys working at Larex.
1. Why did you choose to work in the Netherlands? And why at Larex?
I found Larex on social media and contacted them. I was called by Weronika, sent them my cv and two weeks later I could start work.
2. Can you tell us something about the work you do for the client?
I work in the concrete industry. We make moulds, into which concrete is poured.
3. What do you like most about your current work?
There are several professionals from Larex working here. And some of these employees also live in the same home as me. The atmosphere is really nice and I truly feel part of the company.
4. What do you think about working in the Netherlands?
Working in the Netherlands is fine. Once in a while I go home, to my family. We have a lot of contact through FaceTime, but the work is good and the salary too.
5. What do you feel about contact with your Dutch colleagues?
The contact is okay. I don’t talk much with my Dutch colleagues. I know what to do and just do my job. In our break, the Polish employees often sit together.
6. Do you have any hobby besides your work or do you take part in activities with your housemates?
I don’t go much further than the supermarket. We went to Amsterdam once, but the Netherlands is just an expensive country for us to do things. As for hobbies, I love football. So I watch that, and I watch a lot of series and movies.
7. What do you think of Larex as an employer?
Larex is a good employer. Payments are always on time and I am now working on a long project with a company, so that’s good. The house is a bit busy, but they are nice people, so that’s okay.
8. What does Larex do for you, for example your housing?
Clothing, tools, housing, transport. And if I have any questions, I can always ask my account manager or Sales Support. It is often solved quickly.
9. Do you have regular contact with Larex?
Larex sometimes comes to the company, also because there are a lot of employees of Larex working here. The contact is good and I can easily reach them.
Do you know of any colleagues who, like Adrian, also want to work in the Netherlands? Who value safe working conditions? Fancy challenging jobs in the Netherlands? And want to be paid fairly, correctly and on time? Introduce them to us now! We are always actively looking for professionals who want to join Larex.