Larex supports foreign personnel

If people from outside of Holland are going to work for Dutch clients, they will have to arrange some insurances. Dealing with Dutch ‘government’ agencies may be difficult for foreign personnel. For job seekers from Germany, Poland and Slowakia there is a language barrier and it will be hard to read and fill out Dutch documents and forms.

Larex Staffing Agency supports temporary staff from abroad in applying for necessary insurances. At the Larex headquarters in Deventer we have native Polish, German and Slovak speakers who are experienced in arranging insurance and other legal documents in the Netherlands. We are a certified company and can arrange a social security number for our workers.

What insurances are required when working in Holland?

  • health insurance

What insurances are useful?

  • extended health insurance
  • pension ensurance
  • travel insurance
  • car Insurance