Child benefits for foreign craftsmen

Foreign craftsmen living abroad and working for a Dutch company or agency, are entitled to childcare benefits in the Netherlands. In order to receive childcare benefits in the Netherlands, you must meet the following conditions:

1. You must declare wages for income tax
2. You must pay social security contributions or operate their own business
3. Childcare benefits are granted to parents by the Sociale Verzekeringsbank (SVB) and are paid out on a quarterly basis, the amount depends on the number of children and their ages.

For more information on childcare benefits, visit the Sociale Verzekeringsbank website in English, German or Polish here: Sociale Verzekeringsbank