See below our certificates

NEN 4400-1:

The standard of the Labor Standardization Foundation (Stichting Normering Arbeid)

Larex and DIT Personeelsbemiddeling BV is an NEN 4400-1 certificate holder. The certificate is proof that we properly manage our administration and pay our taxes and social security premiums. This certificate prevents businesses that work with Larex from having to deal with any risk of penalties.

NBBU certified agency

Larex and DIT Personeelsbemiddeling BV is a member of the Netherlands Association of Staffing and Temporary Agencies (NBBU). With a NBBU-approved agency, client and employee risks are significantly decreased. Definitive use of the Collective Labor Agreement (CLA) is supervised and checked, as are the quality of administrative processes, sound business management, and the timely payment of social contributions and taxes.


Safety, Health and Environment Checklists for Contractors (VCU)

The VCU certificate is intended for staffing agencies that place people at locations and projects associated with increased risks. VCU-certified agencies are up to date on the proper terms regarding working conditions, labor and illness. The VCU-standard is based on the VCA-system for contractors. VCA stands for Safety, Health and Environment Checklists for Contractors.

Larex account managers are VCU certified
Larex account managers are individually VCU certified. They are aware of the hazards and safety requirements in the workplace. These are discussed with all staff members. They also have a supervisory role in the event of any unsafe situations in the workplace. This ultimately results in decreased absenteeism and fewer accidents. That’s a nice feeling, right?

Temporary workers and VCA certificates

Larex encourages temporary workers to get certified and offers those without VCA certificates to be trained in VCA. More and more Larex temporary workers are VCA certified.

SNF certificate

Stichting Normering Flexwonen

The SNF certificate manages and maintains the registers of companies that meet the standard for housing for migrant workers. Organizations that offer housing for labor migrants can obtain a certificate from the Stichting Normering Flexwonen. To do this, they must meet the standard for housing migrant workers.