Can I get health insurance for my wife and children in The Netherlands?

This is only possible if you have a family health insurance policy in your homeland. The registration of your family members can be done via the E106 form.

The health insurance organisation will proces this automatically. Please note that the insurance for your family will not be registered at HollandZorg, but at CVZ (the parent company).

The insurance invoice for your family will be sent to your home and you have to pay this yourself. Larex cannot deduct the costs for family health insurance from your wages. Attention: the invoice CVZ sents to your home is an invoice for a year!