Working in Holland


Work permit

If you have a nationality of a country that belongs to the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, no residence permit is needed for you to live or work in the Netherlands. Your passport (or ID card) of the country, of which you hold the nationality, is evidence enough that you are permitted to stay in the Netherlands and to work here under the same conditions as craftsmen from the Netherlands.

Our recruiters in the Netherlands speak multiple languages, some of whom speak German, Polish, Slovak, Czech, and Romanian natively.

Living in residential areas


Larex owns several homes and flats across the Netherlands in order to provide temporary Larex workers with a wide range of quality accommodation. We aspire to offer a home to temporary workers and, during the distribution of housing,we take into account the language, culture and distance to the employer. Travel distance to the workplace is an important point in our considerations as well.

Salary, Safety and Travel expenses

Salary & Payment
The salaries of temporary employees who work for Larex are always compliant with the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) of the Netherlands Association of Staffing and Temporary Agencies (NBBU). The salary depends on the nature of the work, experience, expertise, age and abilities of the employee.
Safety & Tools
Larex has tools and protective clothing in stock. If necessary, Larex staff can be provided with a wide range of tools and protective materials when they start working on projects for our clients.
Some examples of what Larex takes care of for you: 1. We place staff who work for the same client with each other in one house 2. Methods of transportation for temporary employees

I really enjoy working for Larex in the Netherlands

Ralf - Plumber from Germany

Since I often work at different locations, I regularly stay at different places. Currently, I live in a bungalow in Zandvoort. Housing is always well organised.